Subscribe our YouTube Channel for Your Body Shape
Forward Plank on Toes - 5 Mins Exercise for Spine Rehabilitation & Physical TherapyChronic/Acute Low Back
Workout Muscle: Abdominals, Scapular Protractors, Shoulder Flexors, Shoulder External Rotators, Shoulder Internal Rotators, Shoulder Horizontal Adductors, Hip Flexors, Knee Extensors, Ankle Plantar Flexors
All movements for Spinal Rehabilitation Exercises collaborated with Professional Advanced Gonstead Exclusive Doctor at ICON Chiropractic. Visit www.ICONCHIROPRACTIC.com
Support us by Subscribe to this Channel.
Look for us " Lit5i" in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Physical discomfort occurring anywhere on the spine or back, ranging from mild to disabling.
Back pain can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include overuse such as working out or lifting too much, prolonged sitting and lying down, sleeping in an uncomfortable position, or wearing a poorly fitting backpack.
See a doctor immediately if you:
- Experienced a trauma such as a car crash or fall
- Develop a fever
- Have trouble passing stool or urinating
Make an appointment to see a doctor if you:
- Feel intense or constant pain
- Develop pain that extends down one or both legs
- Have weakness, numbness, or tingling in one or both legs
- Experience swelling, redness, or unintentional weight loss
- Can't work, sleep, or perform daily activities